- Your recital is a great marketing tool. Take advantage by ordering T-shirts for everyone and get year long advertising every time your students wear them. Include the cost of recital T-shirt in registration or recital fees and give one to every student. Think of them as an advertising expense.
- Take advantage of the early bird discount. If you're not ready for your complete order, place an order of $300 to receive $50 discount and then do re-orders of 12 pieces or more later.
- Take orders rather than guessing at sizes and quantities. Order a size run to have shirts on hand for sizing. These can be returned when you are finished.
- Order a few extras in popular sizes to avoid set up charges for orders of less than 12 pieces.
- Think of some fun, creative ways to wear recital T's often. Have students wear their recital T's to school for studio spirit days, national dance week, community events, etc. The possibilities are endless and the advertising value is priceless.
- Use a standard color T-shirt to really make your studio name and design stand out. Add extra ink colors to your design to make it pop.
- Make sure your studio name stands out clearly.
- Add a cast list to the back of your shirt- students love seeing their name. Ask parents to verify art proof to make sure names are spelled correctly.
- Plan ahead to avoid last minute rush before your recital.
- Tie everything together. Order the artwork on CD to use for programs, tickets, posters, website, etc.